Membres

mercredi 20 février 2013

Sunny Funk Soul Mix 1 (Sun Goddess) by Kunio

01 A Taste Of Honey - I Love You
02 Earth, Wind & Fire - Sun Goddess
03 Cameo - Smile
04 Phil Hurtt - Lovin'
05 Breakwater - Time
06 Gary Bartz - Gentle Smiles (The Saxy song)
07 The Fatback Band - Love
08 Michael Henderson - Let Love Enter
09 The 3 Pieces - If Only I Could Prove To You
10 Con Funk Shun - Love Shine
11 The Real Thing - Rainin' Through My Sunshine
12 Willie 'Beaver' Hale - Groove On
13 Eramus Hall - Your Love Is My Desire
14 Harvey Mason - Till You Take My Love
15 Pressure feat. Ronnie Laws - Can You Feel It
16 MFSB - Tell Me Why
17 Mtume - Love Lock
18 Kleeer - Happy Me
19 Ronnie Foster - Easier Said Than Done
20 The Fatback Band - Groovy Kind Of Day
21 Wayne Henderson - Dancin' Love Affair
22 The Blackbyrds - Walking In Rhythm

Mellow funk, soul & jazz funk mixtape for relax. I hope you will enjoy.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ca6my161noo4qye
with pass

3 commentaires:

david a dit…

pass?

AK-MAL a dit…

comment faire pour recevoir les passes?
Merci!

Mario Rossi a dit…

pass?