Membres

vendredi 21 août 2009

SHOCK

1994 Retroman
Passe.


Un grand merci a notre ami DANYMIX pour cet album de la part de toute l'équipe.

5 commentaires:

Kunio a dit…

Danymix: I really appreciate your great posting this very rare CD !!
I could not believe my eyes when I first saw your post. My dreams come true. I can have good weekend thanks to you. Merci merci beaucoup!! If you search some albums, please tell me. I want to contribute to you in return for your kindness. Kunio

Kunio a dit…

Danymix: Thank you again! Retroman is very great album. This 90's released album did not lose 70, 80's funkness. This is masterpiece!
But unfortunately one thing is regreted. Track 6 and 7 have noise.
Can you fix this problem and repost? Merci.

robg39 a dit…

One of my favorite groups from the 80's. Can I get the password for this file?

LA CITEE DES SOURD a dit…

please é-mail from adress my blog laciteedessourd@live.fr thank you

Onyx a dit…

Awesome CD. One I've been looking for, for ages. Wise funkers, they are, too :)